1. Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
Because of human evil.
2. What is the relationship between science and religion?
Science and religion are complementary. True Christianity is not threatened by knowledge of God's creation (including the theory of evolution), and all of Creation points to the Creator.
3. Why are so many people depressed?
Because of brain malfunctions.
4. What are we all so afraid of?
I don't quite know. Edit: The media wants us to be afraid of the OTHER. Jesus tells us to embrace the other.
5. When is war justifiable?
I'm not sure.
6. How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
7. How does one obtain true peace?
Through love and the Source of Love.
8. What does it mean to live in the present moment?
To not worry endlessly about tomorrow.
9. What is our greatest distraction?
Edit: The net.
10. Is current religion serving its purpose?
11. What happens to you after you die?
Our body remains in the ground, our soul goes to God. Some souls go to paradise immediately, some do not. Edit: I do believe that some souls will be eternally seperated from God.
12. Describe Heaven and how to get there.
Heaven is eternal, blissful communion with God.
13. What is the meaning of life?
To be saved.
14. Describe God.
One Being in Three Persons (See the Nicene Creed though I can give or take the filoque.)
15. What is the greatest quality humans possess?
The image of God, which is vitiated but not destroyed by Original Sin.
16. What is it that prevents people from living to their full potential?
17. Non-verbally, by motion or gesture only, act out what you believe to be the current condition of the world.
18. What is your one wish for the world?
I can't pick just one! I'm sort of divided between world peace and world salvation.
19. What is wisdom, and how do we gain it?
Wisdom is described in the Book of Poverbs as a beautiful woman and a virtuous one. We get to know Her through study and prayer.
20. Are we all One?